If you’re from Minnesota I’m sure you’re familliar with MEA Break. Most schools have 2-3 days off this week for a large teacher convention. That means a lot of us parents are home with the kiddos or heading out for a long weekend getaway. Here’s a fun autumn craft to do with your family with the extra time. Made with things your probably have around the house!
– Brown Paper Bag 1-2 (depending on how many pumpkins you make)
– White Paper (I used my regular printer paper) 5-10 sheets
– Paper Plate
– Paint: Orange & Green (or any color you like. I used ALEX Sparkle Paints)
– Apple (slice in half)
– Fork 1-2 to make a handle on your apple stamp
– Chopstick or Toothpick for painting the stem (could use a variety of other items to accomplish this)
– String (I used thing hemp)
– Tape or Glue Stick (I used tape because I’m a hot mess and didn’t have a glue stick which would have been ideal)
– Markers (for optional pumpkin embellishments)
After the pumpkins are dry, cut around each pumpkin leaving a little white edge.
Glue or tape the pumpkins onto the brown paper bag. Then cut around each pumpkin leaving a brown frame.
Use the end of a scissor tip to make a small hole in the paper for the pumpkins to slide on the string.
I hope you all enjoy this autumn craft! Shoot me a comment with your pics if you make them.